Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand:
(none)/gswin60.txt (port 80)
Richmond Cultural Education Partnership (RCEP) provides learning workshops in school, either as standalone sessions, or in conjunction with a visit to the museum, The Georgian Theatre Royal or The Station in Richmond.
If you would like to bring your students to Richmond, booking a half day would typically allow up to two sessions in two locations. A full day would allow you to take part in activities at all three venues. However, you might choose to stay in one location for the half day and extend the session – it’s very flexible, and we’ll work with you to make the most of your trip to Richmond. We can also provide somewhere for you to eat your packed lunch!
Half day: £60 plus VAT
Full day: £110 plus VAT
The sessions are delivered by a member of our specialist Education Team. RCEP has been created through Heritage Lottery Funding.
Education programme: themed workshops
Click the title to view full details.
- What was it like to be an evacuee from Gateshead arriving at rural Richmond Station?
- How did people manage through the war years with rationing, air raid precautions and restrictions?
This exciting, practical and interactive session takes place at your school and allows students to handle original museum artefacts relating to evacuation...Read More »
- How heavy is a grenade?
- What did it feel like to be a tommy?
- What is trench art?
- What did soldiers say to their families back home?
This fascinating session is delivered at your school. Your class will be able handle original objects from our collection, some of which are being allowed outside of...Read More »
- What was it like to live in Richmond during Victorian times?
- What different types of jobs did people do at the Station and on the railways?
Take your students back in time to The Station in Richmond. They will meet the Station Master who will take them around his workplace. Find out what it...Read More »
- What was it like to live in Richmond during Georgian times?
- What did people do for fun before TV or video games?
This exciting, practical and interactive session takes place at Richmond’s Georgian Theatre Royal and will allow your students to answer these questions and many more by handling objects relating to...Read More »