Office Professional Plus 2016 Genuine Original Key & Digital Download Activate both 32 / 64 bit version. Support all Languages Version
Windows 10 Product Keys on sale now 70% off! Microsoft Store offers cheap Windows 10 Keys, Windows 7 Keys and Office 2013 Keys at lowest prices.
- What was it like to be an evacuee from Gateshead arriving at rural Richmond Station?
- How did people manage through the war years with rationing, air raid precautions and restrictions?
This exciting, practical and interactive session takes place at your school and allows students to handle original museum artefacts relating to evacuation and the British Home Front during World War Two.
During the session, students will use their historical enquiry skills to learn about the past and use engaging drama and role-play techniques to imagine what it would have felt like to be there.
This session is suitable for KS2 students.
Duration: approximately 90 minutes.
Cost: £65.00 +VAT (when delivered in-school)
- To inspire and engage students, consolidating their knowledge by handling and discussing a selection of original World War Two artefacts relating to the British Home Front.
- All pupils will increase their knowledge and understanding of the British Home Front during World War Two, particularly in relation to food and rationing, evacuation and air raid precautions.
- All pupils will begin to develop their historical enquiry skills by analysing historical artefacts.
- Most students will be able to explain what it might have felt like to be alive in Britain during the Second World War.
KS2 and 3 curriculum links (based on current National Curriculum until Sept 2014):
- Chronological understanding
- Knowledge and understanding of events, people and changes in the past.
- Historical enquiry/using evidence
- Organisation and communication
- Speaking and listening: drama