Office Professional Plus 2016 Genuine Original Key & Digital Download Activate both 32 / 64 bit version. Support all Languages Version
Windows 10 Product Keys on sale now 70% off! Microsoft Store offers cheap Windows 10 Keys, Windows 7 Keys and Office 2013 Keys at lowest prices.
- What was it like to live in Richmond during Victorian times?
- What different types of jobs did people do at the Station and on the railways?
Take your students back in time to The Station in Richmond. They will meet the Station Master who will take them around his workplace. Find out what it was like to live and work in Victorian times, by asking questions, handling a variety of interesting artefacts and trying on some Victorian clothes.
This session is designed for Key Stage 1 and 2 children.
All of our sessions will be delivered by a member of our specialist Education Team.
Duration: approx 2 hours
Price: £60 +VAT
(This price is the cost for a half day. We can also deliver our Georgians workshop at The Georgian Theatre Royal as well – all part of your half day visit to Richmond.)
- To inspire students to engage with an important building and period in their locality’s history and consolidate their knowledge of the Victorian Period, particularly in relation to the introduction of the railways as a significant turning point in British history reflected in their local area.
- All pupils will increase their knowledge and understanding of the Victorian Period, particularly in relation to the introduction of the railways as a significant turning point in British History reflected in their local area.
- All pupils will begin to develop their historical enquiry skills by analysing historical artefacts.
- Most students will be able to explain what it might have felt like to be alive in Richmond during the Victorian Period.
KS 1 and 2 Curriculum links (based on current National Curriculum until Sept 2014):
- Chronological understanding
- Knowledge and understanding of events, people and changes in the past.
- Historical enquiry/using evidence
- Organisation and communication